Sunday, August 30, 2015

Waiting



She's waiting. 

And just maybe there's someone else who's waiting, waiting for a girl like her, someone to love. 

The one who only looks but doesn't make the move is a chicken. Just looking out from a two-dimensional picture and not daring to enter the three-dimensional world of love and relationship.

I find my thoughts drawn to the song by Foreigner -

"I've been waiting for a girl like you, to come into my life. I've been waiting for a girl like you, a love that will survive. I've been waiting for someone new, to make me feel alive. Yeah, waiting for a girl like you, to come into my life."

Most people yearn for such a love, for such a life. They wait and wait for the right one to come along.  And when the right one comes, they are frozen in time, and wait, and wait, and wait. 

May you find true love. Stop waiting. Start living. Start loving. 



No comments:

Post a Comment