Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Contrasts


I have a love for strong colours and contrasts.

This I knew from the day I learned drawing and painting more than two decades ago. Since then the paint brushes have laid silent.

I grew up.

But I never lost the love for contrasts in art and in pictures. It was as recent as two months ago that I took a child-like delight for black and white photography. And with that, came the surge and the urge to take photos in this medium.

As I blog on, I'll be posting originals, photographs that feels special and meaningful to me, and I hope  that you will enjoy the experience too. This blog is a combination of my love for pictures and words.

Life is short. Take time to enjoy and reflect on the meaning of life. This is my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment